Sunday, January 11, 2009

becoming a foodie in 2009

My new years resolution for 2009 is to expand on the four or five recipes I have learned to cook with confidence. The plan is to cook/bake a new recipe every week this year. Hopefully by the end of the year I will have a better understanding of ingredients and techniques...and will be able to add and subtract from the recipes I'm exploring. For now though...I'll be using the cookbooks i got for Christmas....and following the directions....and crossing my fingers that everything turns out right:) Wish me luck! I'm very excited to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ellie j's kitchen - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords