Tuesday, January 27, 2009

lazy blogger

Well....I have kept to my resolution....I'm just having a hard time actually keeping up with the blogging part :) we'll see if I can remember to post my recipes when I get home.

Last night I was reading with my friend Susie and came across a passage I need to keep in mind....pretty much every second of the day...

"We thrive when we are optimistic about the future. When we see failure as personal, pervasive, or permanent, we become paralyzed.
Bottom line: we cannot live the life of our dreams without an irrational sense of destiny.
And all of us have dreams.
More than that, all of us need dreams.
Some of us sadly are just sleeping through them."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ellie j's kitchen - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords